Wick Transport Services are a Vehicle Rental Specialist; We are currently looking to recruit a Hire Desk Assistant -
The Role: Full time hours - days to be agreed
Applicant's must be aged 25 years and over due to vehicle insurance requirements -
- Hours to be agreed full time
- Salary Neg; Dependent on Experience
- Ensure that all paperwork / payments have been processed at the correct time to enable all procedures to be undertaken without any problems
- Responsible for ensuring that the Company’s procedure’s credit control are implemented and the agreed policy is effectively carried out.
- Operate all communications equipment speedily and effectively and ensure that all relevant computer or manual documentation required by company procedures is accurately raised at the correct time. Effectively operate record keeping systems ie quotation's, filing systems and all sequential files etc.
- Ensure that all current and potential customers are actively promoted to use the full range of the company’s products and services and that all customers are dealt with in a courteous, speedy and effective manner.
- Ensuring that all vehicle checks are carried out as per the company check in / check out policy, and correct vehicle records kept
- Ensuring all administration tasks are carried our correctly
- Helping to keep vehicles clean when required
- Been able to collect vehicles or drop vehicles off if required
- Full UK driving licence required
- Previous administrative experience, ideally in a customer service facing environment
- Must be able to multi task and be able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills with experience
- Be PC literate including Word, Outlook & Excel
- Ideally sales or customer service experience gained in a similar environment
- Be comfortable driving vehicles up to 3500kg - Luton Box Van Size
- Be an all rounder, who is happy to help out with other tasks when required
- Keep the working area clean and tidy at all times
This role is a permanent role and we are looking to conduct interviews and complete the placement ASAP. The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on your experience & skill set. You will report directly to the branch manager.
Please note the Office is open Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm and Saturdays 8am - 2.00pm, the successful applicant must be able to work these hours - however you will have a day off during the week, plus Sundays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.50 to £9.50 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)