The majority of vehicles sold still have a balance of manufacturer's warranty remaining (if in doubt ask a sales executive at point of sale).
1. Wick Van Centre ltd offers a personal 6 month or 3000 mile warranty (whichever occurs first) it covers engine, gearbox, and rear axle (where applicable) 100% labour and parts subject to £1000.00 plus vat per claim limit (All work carried out in our workshops).
- NB: Excludes wear and tear, major electronic components (anything up to £250.00 acceptable), Audio Equipment, Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), ABS Pump and Control Unit, DVD/SAT Nav Equipment, Breakdown Recovery, Serviceable Items, Frictional Materials (i.e. brake pads, clutch plate etc.), for full cover see warranty booklet available on request.
2. All repairs for warranty claims are carried out with our own in house engineers with over 25 years’ experience dealing with commercial vans, giving you piece of mind that your vehicle is having the best of attention ,and getting you back on the road.
3. It is the vehicle owner’s responsibility to bring their vehicle to our premises for repair/warranty (AA, RAC, Highly recommended) in some circumstances for minor repairs we will authorize you to use your local Garage, and on supply of VAT invoice we will refund you or pay garage direct. (Maximum authorization £200.00 plus vat parts and labour) subject to having our written permission.
4. Please be aware that if your vehicle suffers a mechanical breakdown or shows signs of failure, do not continue to drive until you have taken advise from your breakdown services (or contact us) as you can cause serious damage, that will not be covered by your warranty.
5. We strongly advise customers to have some form of recovery service in place, which includes Home start, roadside assistance and national recovery service.
6. A rental vehicle service is available, through our sister company WICK CAR AND VAN RENTAL .We offer a flat fee discount rate for our customers of £20.00 plus vat per 24hr day £200.00 refundable deposit and responsible for the fist £750.00 of any damage caused (please ask for full terms and conditions of rental service). The service is to keep you on the move whilst your vehicle is in for repair. (Vehicle type will be like for like where possible and all vehicles supplied with be at our discretion)
Attention - All customers please be aware you are buying a used/secondhand commercial vehicle. All of its components will have had wear and tear placed upon them through years of use, and bodywork would have been subjected to some deterioration also through its age. Please be understanding when purchasing a second hand van, that they will develop minor faults and the vehicles is used and not new, we will do our best to keep you on the road.